Report #1: Being Afraid to Ask for Money - this one is perfect because many marketers almost get bullied into giving away information for free. The tirekickers and freebie seekers can do a real number on your belief in getting paid for your products.
This 5-page, 2,181-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
– Understanding the Value of Information – There Will Always Be Freebie Seekers – Know Where to Direct Tire Kickers – The Problem Is Similar to Asking for a Raise – Start Out Small and Level Up
Report #2: Do You Feel Worthy of Being Paid for Advice? - a report dealing with self worth issues, which I see a lot of. People say they lack as much experience as the competition, or wonder, "Who am I to have people pay me for info products?"
This 5-page, 2,155-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
– You Don’t Have to Be an Expert to Earn Money – Don’t Overestimate What You Can Do for Others – Has Your Past Impeded Your Feelings of Worth? – Put Your Focus on Helping Others – Success Doesn’t Require You to Suffer
Report #3: Do You Feel Guilty About Success? - heartbreak is everywhere online and there are many marketers who will give away everything but the kitchen sink because they'll hear everyone's story and feel bad about charging money for their products.
This 5+ page, 2,184-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
– Feeling Guilty Doesn’t Serve Your Customers’ Best Interests – Everybody Has Hardships – Beware of Chronic Freebie Seekers – To Alleviate Guilt, Serve Your Audience Well – Were You Raised with an Entrepreneurial Spirit?
Report #4: Cultivating an Abundant Money Mindset - a report dealing with the mental energy you expend working on your business, and how to redirect that toward wealth building ideas.
This 5-page, 2,151-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
– Recognize Negative Mindset Traits You May Foster – Consider What Wealth Mentality You’re Lacking – Leveling Up Your Money Mindset – Backup Plans Are for Those Planning to Fail – Where Is Your Mental Energy Best Spent to Attract Wealth?
Report #5: Setting Career and Personal Financial Goals - it's important to not separate the two, and to combine your efforts so that every aspect of your life is directed toward wealth abundance and not financial instability.
This 5+ page, 2,148-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
– The Two Reasons You Pursue Success – Minimum Personal Financial Goals – Ultimate Personal Financial Goals – Setting Personal Goals and Achieving Them – Setting Career Financial Goals and Achieving Them
Report #6: Adopting a Low Risk Wealth Mindset - a big one online - many people claim they have shiny new object syndrome, or complain about poor products, and this report aims to solve that dilemma.
This 5+ page, 2,158-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
– Don’t Spend More Than You Should – Analyze Purchases to Avoid Financial Mistakes – Use Everything You Buy or Don’t Buy at All – Create Products That Will Convert – Diversify Your Earnings to Keep Risk at Bay
This is a great bundle for those who lead other marketers on their path to success, and you can use them as is for list building or gifts to your subscribers, break them up into blog or email content, or compile them into a full eBook if you want!
Login or Sign Up
Please enter your E-mail and we'll send you reset instructions